Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. The ZLINE Autograph Edition Gas Rangetop in DuraSnow® stainless steel is inspired by the elegance and snow-capped mountains of our home in Lake Tahoe. The Autograph Edition in DuraSnow® stainless steel provides an elevated luxury experience. This revolutionary finish resembles the classic look of stainless steel, but provides one-of-a-kind durable features such as its fingerprint resistant finish and the ability to effortlessly diminish scratches created from everyday wear and tear. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE Rangetop with stunning champagne bronze accents, this sophisticated line of professional rangetops brings a new meaning of elegance. Create an unforgettable kitchen unique to your style with champagne bronze knobs and brass burners. Choose from a variety of finishes from ZLINE's Autograph Edition, including: Champagne Bronze, Matte Black and Gold. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Rangetop assembled to order in the US.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition rangetop is pre-assembled and ships out complete with champagne bronze knobs and brass burners
- Professional gas stovetop can be installed into a counter or island and provides a high-performance cooking experience
- Non-directional DuraSnow® stainless steel is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant
- Every rangetop comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this rangetop features 6 individual burners and 1 Fish Burner, a hand-finished stainless steel one-piece cooktop and electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Includes a ZLINE High Grate Grill (GR2) over the fish burner and is compatible with a ZLINE Reversible Cast Iron Grill and Griddle Combo (HG-GRZ-NS)
- Italian made sealed burners - Hand cast brass burners range from 4,200 - 18,000 BTUs to optimize every meal with a powerful, even heat integrated within the cooktop
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burner's warranty.
- ADA Compliant
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- 1-year parts and service warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.