Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 36" 22.5 cu. ft Freestanding French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This refrigerator includes many unique features such as:
- Counter Depth Design - Create a modern look in your kitchen with a counter depth fridge feature, designed to be flush with your countertops
- Large Capacity - Store all of your items with a spacious 22.5 cu. ft. interior capacity and two large freezer drawers, keeping your food organized and easily accessible
- RapidChill Mode - Save time and quickly chill your food by setting your freezer to RapidChill
- Digital ChillControl - Easy-to-use LED display allows you to quickly change temperatures for the refrigerator, crisper drawer, and freezer and navigate menu options to change the refrigerator to vacation, sabbath or eco modes
- Soft-Shut Technology - Smooth-closing refrigerator doors and drawers seamlessly open and close ensuring heavily used fridge components are enjoyed for years to come
- CrispControl Drawer - Two proprietary crisper drawer features an adjustable temperature zone that allows fruits and vegetables to retain freshness longer
- Twin Cooling Plus - Separate refrigerator and freezer cooling systems ensures air and odors are not mixed between compartments and provide fast and efficient cooling
- LED Lighting - Illuminate the interior of your fridge with [Insert # of Lights] bright built-in LED lights
- Adjustable Shelves - Easily store larger items with spill-resistant adjustable glass shelving
- Quiet Noise Level - Have everyday peace of mind with a noise rating of 40 decibels
- Fingerprint-Resistant Finish - Minimize cleaning with ZLINE's smudge-proof and fingerprint resistant 430-grade stainless steel finish
- ENERGY STAR® Rated - Enjoy energy savings while maintaining professional power with superior insulation and an energy-reducing cooling system
- Sealed System Warranty - 5 year warranty for sealed system parts only, including: compressor, evaporator coil, condenser coil and filter drier
- Manufacturing Warranty - 1 year parts and labor warranty
All refrigeration orders will get shipped out within 2-10 business days of the order, depending on inventory levels at the closest warehouse. Please reach out to your Account Manager or the Customer Service line if you have any questions. Specifications
- Dimensions: W: 35.8in X D: 29.0in X H: 69.9in
- Weight: 284.4lbs
- Ice Maker: Yes
- Water Dispenser: No
- Energy Consumption: 588 kHw/Year
- Depth type: Counter-depth
- Door Style: French Door
- Door shelves: 6
- Number of Fridge shelves: 4
- Height to Top of Door: 69.9in
- Ice-Maker type: Single-ice maker
- Ice-Maker Storage: 1.75lbs
- Number of Fridge Lights: 3
- Installation Depth: 29in
- Humidity-Controlled Crispers: 2
- Freezer-Door Style: Pull-Out
- Warranty: 1 year parts and service
- Certifications: ETL, ENERGY STAR certified
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.