Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE 18" Tall Tub Top Control Dishwasher. Featuring 8 different wash cycles to accommodate every need, this dishwasher delivers a powerful performance with sparkling clean and dry dishes every time. Customize the dishwasher to your needs with two adjustable racks and a third utensil rack for added flexibility. This ENERGYSTAR Certified dishwasher is designed to optimize performance with every use, using multiple filter technology that ensures clean dishes while being environmentally friendly. This dishwasher is packaged in multiple boxes and will ship out together next business day when in stock.
This dishwasher includes many unique features such as:
- 8 different wash cycles to give the best cleaning effect specific to your needs
- Auto cycle automatically detects the right water temperature and pressure needed for your load
- Intensive and Intensive Plus cycles takes care of heavily soiled items by adding extra time to the wash cycle
- Enjoy a speed wash cycle for every day washing at just 50 minutes
- Sanitize, high temperature, and extra dry settings for added flexibility
- With just 51 dBA, you can enjoy a peaceful kitchen with spotless dishes
- Accommodates 10 place settings with a 3rd rack for utensils
Choosing a ZLINE dishwasher means you've chosen a product that is high performance, professional quality, energy conscious, and fully customizable to your kitchen. The ZLINE DWV-18 ships next business day when in stock.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.