Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. The ZLINE Autograph Edition 24" 3rd Rack Top Touch Control Tall Tub Dishwasher in Black Stainless Steel with Champagne Bronze Handle, 45dBa (DWMTZ-BS-24-CB) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with personalized touches. Encompassing limitless beauty, precision, and quality, the Autograph Edition Series creates a luxury look that will transform your space. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
- Custom Panels and Handles - Outfit your 3-rack Autograph Edition Monument Series dishwasher with a beautiful Black Stainless Steel door panel with an elegant Champagne Bronze handle.
- DuraWash Technology - A multi-motion system featuring simultaneous clockwise and vertical spinning ensures a powerful clean from multiple angles throughout the cycle.
- Heated Dry - Monument series dishwashers feature a special Heated Dry Mode that utilizes the unit's high-grade heating elements for more effective drying.
- Stunning Stainless - Achieve a spotless wash with a professional 304-grade stainless steel 3-rack tub designed to be energy-conscious and sleek.
- Integrated Controls - Select wash cycles and other functions with a gentle touch thanks to a concealed, sleekly designed top control digital panel.
- 6 Wash Cycles - Choose from 6 different wash cycles, including Delicate Mode for lightly soiled dishes and glass and a convenient 20-minute Rinse Mode for pre-rinsing items.
- LED Lighting - Two state-of-the-art lights automatically illuminate the inside of the tub when opened, allowing for clear visibility while loading and unloading.
- Quad-Filter Cleaning - A multiple-filter system with four separate filter meshes separates dirty water and clean water into different chambers for superior results.
- Flexible Modes - Speed Wash, Sanitize, High Temperature, and Extra Dry settings offer elevated performance capabilities and added flexibility.
- Minimal Noise - Enjoy peace in the kitchen while getting a spotless wash every time thanks to an ultra-low 45 dBa decibel level during operation.
- Spacious Interior - Two adjustable racks provide flexibility for you to load dishes up to 13 inches tall and fit up to 16 place settings, in addition to a third utensil rack.
- Cutlery Basket - Enjoy even more space for washing utensils with a cutlery basket designed to fit in multiple compartments in the lower or upper rack.
- Smart Wash Technology - An auto-sensing system determines the type of cycle and pressure required, limiting water usage to an energy-efficient 3.1 gallons per load.
- Environmentally Conscious - CEE Tier 1 ENERGY STAR certification ensures maximum water and energy efficiency by using an advanced eco-wash mode.
- Professional Installation Required - This product requires professional installation to ensure optimal plumbing and electrical performance and a seamless built-in look.
- Manufacturer Warranty - Enjoy peace of mind with a 1-year parts and labor warranty.
- Additional Assembly - This dishwasher and its door panel and handle will ship in multiple boxes and require professional assembly.
|ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
|23.88 in. W x27 in. D x 33.75 in. H
|24 in. W x 25 in. D x 34 in. H
|Number of Cycles:
|Number of Place Settings:
|Energy Efficient Tier Rating:
|Stainless Steel Tub
|1 year parts and labor
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.