Experience Attainable Luxury with the ZLINE Autograph Edition Wall Mount Range Hood. Inspired by the elegance of our home in Lake Tahoe, the Autograph Edition provides an elevated luxury experience. Each product has been meticulously designed to reflect the unique beauty found in the Lake Tahoe landscapes. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE range hood with stunning gold accents, this sophisticated line of professional appliances brings a new meaning of elegance. Create an unforgettable kitchen unique to your style with a gold handle. Choose from a variety of finishes from ZLINE's Autograph Edition, including: Champagne Bronze, Matte Black and Gold. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Range Hood assembled to order in the US.
This hood contains many unique features such as:
- Gold handle matches ZLINE Autograph Edition Range or Rangetop with Gold Accents
- Easy-to-use push button controls let's you easily control fan speed and lighting
- 4-speed fan control (120/240/320/400 CFM) let's you choose the appropriate air flow for your cooking situation
- 400 CFM air flow (highest speed setting) efficiently moves large amounts of air away from your cooking area
- Fixed vent with ductwork that easily connects to the top of the range hood for external venting
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
- LED lighting illuminates the cooktop beneath the hood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.